What are Stacks & Folders?
Flashcard-Stacks contain your Flashcards. But you can also put several Flashcard-Stacks in one Folder. You can even create Folders inside your Folders. This helps you to organize your Flashcards in a better way.
But the real benefit of using Folders is: You can not only study Flashcard-Stacks, but also Folders with all Flashcards in its Subfolders and Flashcard-Stacks.
Just tap on the study button next to your Folder to study all of the containing Flashcards in random order.
How do I create them?
Creating a Stack
Start the Flashcards App and tap the plus icon in the upper right corner. All that’s left to do is enter a name and tap on Create Stack.
Creating a Folder
Start the Flashcards App and tap the plus icon in the upper right corner. After that tap on New Folder in the upper right corner. Now all you have to do is to enter a name and tap on Create Folder.
Please also have a look at this video on how to create Flashcard-Stacks and Folders on our YouTube channel.
I no longer have the pro version. What can I do?
It seems, that your phone or tablet has forgotten about your pro status. But don’t worry. You do not have to pay again for the pro version.
First, please restart your phone and try again. Sometimes this works.
If not: This can also happen, if you are signed in with another Google account on your phone or tablet. Please make sure, that you use the same Google account with which you purchased the pro version before.
If it still doesn’t work, it might be a problem with the cache. Please try the following:
- First of all close the app.
- Then press and hold the app icon for a while until a menu opens.
- Tap on the menu item App info (it could also have a slightly different name).
- In the window that opens, you should see a section called Storage. Please tap on this section.
- Now select Clear Cache in the following window (in newer Android versions it’s a button at the bottom of the screen). Please do NOT tap on Clear data. This would delete all flashcards.
- Now please start the app again. Then it might work again.
If nothing works, please write me an email.